Tuesday, August 26, 2008

On the Road Again....




Well much to my surprise I am moving once again..back to my beautiful New England! I enjoyed exploring the Northwest and will miss my many friends but it is time to return home.


For those of you who don't already know, I have accepted a new job at Briarwood College in Connecticut as a Clinical Instructor for the new hygiene program. I will be teaching senior students and preparing them for their board exams! I'm looking forward to this new challenge, but let's face it...it's all about the 3 months of freedom in the summer!!!


So within three weeks of accepting the job, I packed up my life and hit the road with my dad for a 3,000 mile road trip across the wild west!


So far we've had a few little set backs but nothing we can't handle. We've driven through Idaho, and now onto Wyoming. Yellowstone here we come....

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Great title Bridg

Wyman Family said...

Oh how we miss you!!! Hope you guys have a safe and fun trip.
Dawn