Friday, August 29, 2008

One of the 7 Wonders...You Decide???

Well today was a big day for my father and I. It started out with exploring the Badlands of South Dakota, which are quite remarkable! Among the rocks were many Prairie Dogs just watching as we passed by.






As amazing as the Badlands were, the day took an even better turn as we were able to see the great CORN PALACE!!!! Now my friends, this truly is a site to see! A whole building decorated with corn. Each year the town votes on a theme and begins the process of drawing out the design. And I will say, they had the best corn dogs I've ever had...which is not surprising! So there you have it folks, truly an astonishing site. You really should try to make the trip out...








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bridge!
Looks like you got that corn dog you really wanted. =D Glad you're having a great time. I can't wait to see you! -brooke

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having a great trip back! Can't wait to hear all about your new job!

kaylyn said...

i think i need to see a close-up of this corn. it's hard to believe :)

kaylyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.