
I know, I know...it has been over a year since I last blogged and so much has changed in my life. First of all, I moved to the little town of Sellwood, which is a neighborhood of Portland. It is such a quaint little town with restaurants, antique stores, and a little old fashioned theater. I am enjoying my life here and the best part is I am only 10 minutes away from work! I could even ride my bike to work...that is...if I had a bike!
So one of the highlights of this fall was when Bobby, Kathryn, Lindsey, and Brooke came to visit. Even though they just came for a long weekend I made sure to show them plenty of sites in Portland and even Seattle. Now Seattle in the winter is not exactly my favorite of cities...very windy and very rainy! But in the summer Seattle is transformed into one of the most beautiful cities. Full of flowers and markets, it truly is a gem of the Northwest.
My favorite place in Seattle is Pike's Place Market. There is nothing better than strolling through the market gazing at the beautiful flowers and eating fresh fruit from the stands. There are bakeries so stop in and of course the famous first Starbucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment