There are always new places to see and great people to meet...and I'm enjoying every minute!
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
The sites of Portland
A few people have asked me to post some photos of Portland and the area I live in now. This past fall when my dad was visiting we went to the famous Japanese Gardens in Portland. They were absolutely amazing and if any of you visit it is a definite must see. Also we took a nice hike up to Multnomah Falls, which of course are amazing. I live right near the Columbia River Gorge, which at the moment is causing a major wind storm in my area!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Bridget, I love your blog :) and it's so great to see these pictures! You are so beautiful! Love you, girl! Hanne
2 comments:
Hi Bridget,
I love your blog :) and it's so great to see these pictures! You are so beautiful! Love you, girl!
Hanne
Hey Bridge. Im glad to see you smiling and getting along well. Hope to see you again soon. Love ya
Jesse
Post a Comment